In 2021, we worked with a team that was experiencing a high degree of stress due to the effects of the pandemic.
During our first consultation with the manager of the team, the manager shared that she was concerned about her employees’ stress as it was impacting their well-being and work performance. She expressed care and concern for her employees and was eager to support them with resources that would make a difference in their lives, professionally and personally.
The team enrolled in our six-week Signature Program (built for teams) which included:
– A series of online modules focused on a proven methodology for stress reduction that can easily be practiced in everyday life
– Weekly live training sessions with our founder, who provided personalized guidance to each team member based on their unique needs
– An opportunity to cultivate openness, trust, respect, and psychological safety in order to strengthen the team’s sense of community and camaraderie
As part of the program we also provided additional resources including action guidebooks to support the application of the methodology in daily life; guided meditations; and engagement emails—all designed specifically for teams experiencing stress in their professional and personal lives.
The team was facing the following challenges:
- “Heavy” workload
- Disconnection / loneliness
- Coping with stress in unhealthy ways, such as by overeating
With our help, the team achieved the following results, in spite of the fact that their workload did not change:
- 100% of employees said their stress decreased
- 91% of employees said they learned effective strategies to manage anxiety
- 100% of employees said their physical, mental, and / or emotional well-being improved
- 91% of employees said they felt more connected to their colleagues
- 73% of employees said they felt more engaged at work
- On average, employees reported a 30% increase in productivity
Due to these results, we were invited to continue working with the team after the six-week program. We gladly accepted!
We were honored to be able to support this team with our Methodology.
These results were obtained by administering each of the team members a self-assessment pre- and post-program. The team’s pre- and post-program assessment scores were then analyzed for significant findings.