We supported The Brooks Group at the onset of the pandemic in an effort to help them respond to the global challenges in an effective way.
The team enrolled in our six-week Signature Program (built for teams) which included:
– A series of online modules focused on a proven Methodology for stress reduction that can easily be practiced in everyday life
– Weekly live training sessions with our founder, who provided personalized guidance to each team member based on their unique needs
– An opportunity to cultivate openness, trust, respect, and psychological safety in order to strengthen the team’s sense of community and camaraderie
As part of the program we also provided additional resources including action guidebooks to support the application of the methodology in daily life; guided meditations; and engagement emails—all designed specifically for teams experiencing stress in their professional and personal lives.
The team was facing the following challenges:
- Reduced collaboration
- Deteriorating physical, mental, and emotional well-being
With our help, the team achieved the following results:
- 100% of employees said their stress decreased
- 80% of employees said they learned skills for more effective time management
- 60% of employees said they felt more resilient
- 60% of employees reported an increase in their collaboration
- On average, employees reported a 17% increase in productivity
We are grateful for the opportunity to support The Brooks Group.
These results were obtained by administering each of the team members a self-assessment pre- and post-program. The team’s pre- and post-program assessment scores were then analyzed for significant findings.