In 2023, we partnered with Willmeng, an Arizona-based, award-winning construction company specializing in ground-up and tenant improvement projects for the public and private market sectors in the Southwest.
Our work with Willmeng focused on supporting their team in reducing stress and improving well-being.
The team enrolled in our six-week Signature Program (built for teams) which included:
– A series of online modules focused on a proven Methodology for stress reduction that can easily be practiced in everyday life
– Weekly live training sessions with our founder, who provided personalized guidance to each team member based on their unique needs
– An opportunity to cultivate openness, trust, respect, and psychological safety in order to strengthen the team’s sense of community and camaraderie
As part of the program we also provided additional resources including action guidebooks to support the application of the methodology in daily life; guided meditations; and engagement emails—all designed specifically for teams experiencing stress in their professional and personal lives.
The team was facing the following challenges:
- Reduced health and well-being
- Reduced work-life balance and self-care
With our help, the team achieved the following results:
- 100% of employees said their stress decreased
- 100% of employees said they were very likely to recommend the program to a friend or colleague
- 83% of employees said their physical and emotional well-being improved
- 67% of employees said their work-life balance improved
- 67% of employees said they felt more invested in the success of their team
We were thrilled to see that the program made such a positive impact on the team.
These results were obtained by administering each of the team members a self-assessment pre- and post-program. The team’s pre- and post-program assessment scores were then analyzed for significant findings.